The Smithtown Landing Mens Golf Association is an organization that provides a social and competitive golf experience among its members. We are a Member Club of the MGA and all tournament play is governed by the Rules of Golf as published by the USGA, including the USGAs Pace of Play Program.
In order to be considered for membership the following requirements must be met:
- You are a resident of the Town of Smithtown or Own a business in the Town of Smithtown
- You have a current Town of Smithtown Golf & Pool Card
- You are 18 years of age or older
- If joining with an established handicap, or when your handicap is established, your USGA handicap index must be no greater than 36 from the blue tees at Smithtown Landing.
We accept applications for enrollment two times during the year...
- Full season members are accepted during the month of February for the upcoming season which generally begins in late March or early April. New full seaon members may join without having an established USGA handicap but can not play in tournaments until one has been established.
- Mid season members are accepted during the month of June and must have an established USGA handicap to be considered. Dues for mid-season members are pro-rated and applicants may begin playing in events after July 1st.
If you are interested in joining our club, please email your name and telephone number to email@example.com and someone will contact you. Thank you for your interest.